Strategic and Reliable
Cloud37 allows you to host your physical or virtual servers in a safe, reliable and secure environment. Gain peace of mind knowing exactly where your data is at and who is managing it by hosting with 37West's Cloud37 hosting environment. Cloud37 is our privately owned and operated cloud computing resource. 37West owns and operates every aspect. Giving you peace of mind with exactly who has and is managing your data and systems.
Operating out of our primary, Tier III, SSAE16 Type II/SAS-70 Type II data center, Cloud37 is strategically located in the Dulles-Reston area. With our Primary systems operating in Reston VA and our secondary systems operating in Ashburn VA. 37West has chosen Northern Virginia due to the amount of connectivity and reliability. Over 70% of the world internet traffic traverses through the Northern VA data center market. This gives us unparalleled connectivity with over 50+ Major ISP's across dual and triple paths that span out across the United States.
Cloud37 also has the ability to utilize Amazon AWS Direct Connect, Coresite Any2Exchange Internet Peering, Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute and IBM Cloud Direct for ultimate flexibility in private-public cloud hybrid interoperability.
Save Money, Save Time, Sleep Easy: Transition to Private Cloud Computing.
Call 757-525-4811 for more information on how Cloud37 may help your business
Dedicated to Up time
24/7 Systems monitoring, proactive maintenance and testing are key ingredients to maintaining maximum uptime. Unlike Public cloud providers we monitor not just our system as a whole but even down to the individual clients.
All systems are backed up by a an N+1 UPS system and N+1 generator system. In addition to this, all our servers receive power from dual power feeds.
Hands on Access
With hands on direct access to our infrastructure we can further reduce TTR (Total Time to Resolution) during times of issues or maintenance.
(Pictured Left) - A 37West tech performs maintenance in our data center.
connectivity with 50+ Different ISP's
With Diverse paths and multiple providers Cloud37 is always connected 24/7/365
(Pictured Right) - Cloud37 Core routers offer up to 10Gbps of connectivity and redundancy (Second router not pictured)
Hardware you can count on
Lower your total operating cost by removing the cost of hardware and utilities for that hardware altogether. Using our hardware you can Increase your flexibility and improve critical systems service levels.
- CoreSite Any2Exchange for Internet Peering
- CoreSite Open Cloud Exchange
- AWS Direct Connect
- Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute
- IBM Cloud Direct Link
- Fiber, copper and coaxial
- Peering with any of the following ISP's - Click here for a full list of available ISP's
- Key cards and bio-metric scanners
- Double man-trap entries
- Controlled site access
- Fenced in perimeter and parking lot
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR
- 24/7 monitoring by on-site security staff
- 24x7x365 in-house staffed
- Internal and external roaming security patrols
- Diverse DVP substations
- N+1 redundancy
- 24x7x365 remote hands
- 99.95% guaranteed uptime
Fuel and Water Storage
- Fuel: A minimum of 24 hours, on-site storage
- Water: City water supplied with up to 8 hours of thermal storage
- N, N+1, 2N redundancy
- N+1 campus cooling towers and chiller plant
- N+1 in-room AHU
- Water-side economization
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2
- Variable speed CRAHs and ultrasonic humidification
- State-of-the-art chillers with evaporative condensing units for air and water-side economization
- High-efficiency UPS systems
- Dual-interlock pre-action dry-pipe sprinkler system
- RF Code readers for pin-point accuracy of temperature and humidity within customer deployments